Are you looking to find opportunities under one of the top employers in Kenya? If you are, browse these open jobs at the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) to see qualifications and apply.
The revenue body is hiring in various departments and positions that include;
Open Vacancies At KRA
1. Records Management Supervisor – Candidates should have a Higher Diploma in Archives and Records Management or related with at least 3 years experience in records management.
2. Records Management Officer – The position is open to candidates with Diploma in Archives and Records Management or related and at least 1 year of relevant experience.
3. Internal Audit Officer – Position requires candidates with Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related and at least 3 years experience. CPA, CISA, CISSP and CISM will be added advantage.
4. Procurement Officer – The position is open to candidates with a Degree in Procurement and Supplies, Diploma in Supplies Management CIPS, and be registered with KISM or equivalent.
5. Assistant Manager – Enforcement and Border Security – the position is looking for candidates with a degree in Criminology, Security Studies or relevant and at least 3 years experience in a security field.
6. Vetting Manager – the position is looking for candidates with a Masters Degree in Law or Social Sciences, understanding of employment relations ant at least 5 years experience in a managerial position.
7. Vetting Supervisor – Position is open to candidates with a Degree in Law or Social Science and 3 years experience in a similar organization.
8. Support, Telephone Services – The position is currently open in the Administration division and is looking for candidates with at least a certificate in telephone operations or equivalent and 2 years experience.
9. Chief Manager, Purchasing/Supply Chain – Candidates with a Masters degree in Procurement or business related studies and professional diploma in supplies management CIPS or equivalent and 8 years experience can apply.
10. Manager, Supply Chain Management – The position is open to candidates with a Degree in Procurement and Supplies or Business related and professional diploma in Supplies management or equivalent and 6 years experience. Masters will be an added advantage.
11. Assistant Manager, Procurement and Supplies – Candidates with a Degree in Procurement and Supplies or business related with advanced diploma in Supplies Management CIPS and 3 years experience are invited to apply.
12. Supervisor Procurement & Supplies –Applicants should have a Degree in Procurement and Supplies or Business related with 3 years experience in procurement.
13. Assistant Manager, Enterprise Risk Management – Candidates should have a Business Related degree in BCom, Economics, Business Admin, LLB or related and 33 years experience in middle level management.
14. Supervisor, Business Continuity Management – Applicants should have a business related degree in IT, Administration, Economics or related and 2 years experience.
15. Court Clerk – Candidates to the position should have a Diploma in Law or paralegal studies and 3 years experience in court service.
16. Data & Statistics Manager – Applicants should have a Masters Degree in Economics, Statistics or research and at least 5 years experience.
17. Policy & Planning Manager – Candidates should have a Masters degree in related field in Economics, Statistics and degree in Business related studies as well as 5 years experience.
18. Policy & Budget Supervisor – Applicants should have a Degree in Economics, Statistics or Business related and 5 years experience.
19. Officer-Research, Statistics and Corporate Planning – The position is open to candidates with Degree or Diploma in Statistics, Economics or Business related degree and 3 years experience.
20. Library Assistant Manager – Candidates should have a Degree in Information or Library Science or related and at least 3 years experience.
21. Library Supervisor – Applicants should have a Higher Diploma in Information or Library Science or related and at least 3 years experience.
22. Library Services Officer – candidates should have a Diploma in Information/Library Science or equivalent and at least 3 years experience in Library Services.
23. Library Services Support – The position is open in Nairobi and its regions and is seeking candidates with a Diploma in Information/Library Science or related and at least 1 year of experience.
24. Knowledge Management Assistant Manager – The position is looking for candidates with Degree in Business Administration or Economics and 3 years experience in a supervisory role.
25. Knowledge Management Supervisor – Position requires Higher Diploma in Information Science or related and at least 3 years experience.
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile please download the form for Employment from the KRA website HERE. For full details on the above positions including the application procedure, please visit the KRA website Here.