International Tax & Trade Facilitation Manager Job At KRA
Job Title: Chief Manager – International Tax & Trade Facilitation
Reports to: Deputy Commissioner – Corporate Policy Unit, SIRM
International Tax & Trade Facilitation Manager Job Purpose
Participate in Tax Treaty Negotiations and prepare technical briefs
International Tax & Trade Facilitation Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance in development of Tax Treaty Models, Bilateral Investment Treaties, Transfer
- Pricing Policy and Tax Information Exchange Agreements.
- Provide leadership in the update of the existing treaties in line with best practice.
- Provide leadership in development of related Training Programs for Staff directly involved in the implementation of the above policies at the line Departments.
- Provide necessary strategic and innovative guidance to both internal and external stakeholders on Treaty
- Interpretation, through structured stakeholder engagements.
- Articulate KRA position and representation in key International Forums relating to International Tax Policy and Trade related activities. Various Agencies in Trade Facilitation.
Qualifications For International Tax & Trade Facilitation Manager Job
- Advanced Training on International Tax, Trade Facilitation and sharp negotiation skills.
- Minimum Academic RequirementUniversity degree, at least upper 2nd class Hons, in relevant fields like
- Finance, Economics, International Relations, Law and Accounting.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- Skills and Experience of not less than 5 years in Tax Treaty negotiations, International Trade Matters or any relevant field with a sound background in Tax Administration.
- Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Communication skills
- Effective Local and International Networking
How to Apply
Apply here not later than close of business on 11th July, 2016