Salary: 250k – 300k
Our client is an upcoming Motorcycle Taxi company working with a community of professional drivers under their motor-taxi label. They are searching for a hands-on and strategic Operations Manager. He/She will be tasked to create a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers (both riders and passengers) and the investors.
Responsibilities for the Operations & Logistics Manager Job
- Planning and controlling the business from end to end
Managing the four core businesses of the company and ensure profitability
- Reviewing and managing budgets.
- Overseeing inventory/ stock
- Staff coaching and management
- Partnerships and networking with the corporate accounts and ensure efficient service delivery.
Act as the liaison between the HQ in Kenya and the managing board in Netherlands.
Qualifications for the Operations & Logistics Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in the area of business administration.
- 10 years’ experience in logistics and fleet management
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Have strong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- A motivated, proactive, empathic personality, who is truly a team player
- Able to work in a multi-cultural setup and should have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in working with communities or community development projects is preferred.
- Entrepreneur experience or start-up experience is preferred.
- Innovative problem solving skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Have a keen eye for detail and also be able to see the bigger picture in terms of steering the company forward.
- A valid driver license, motor cycle riding experience preferred.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations & Logistics Manager – Motorcycle Industry) before Friday 11th May 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted