Our client Kenya Tourism Board (KTB), has a key mandate to market Kenya at local, national, regional and international levels as a premier tourist destination; identify tourism market needs and trends and advise tourism stakeholders accordingly.
To strengthen the management team, our client is seeking to recruit creative, enthusiastic, result driven and highly motivated individuals with strong interpersonal and communication skills to fill the following exciting and challenging positions.
Online Marketing Manager
Ref. ESS KTB/5/6/2017
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Online Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting KTB’s Online Marketing and Advertising Strategy across various digital channels.
- Lead the development, execution and optimisation of KTB’s online marketing efforts;
- Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online marketing tools;
- Provide support and advice to the Marketing and Public Relations teams, and contracted agencies, ensuring effective integrated cross-channel campaigns; and
- Review new digital communication technologies and keep KTB at the forefront of developments in online marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communication;
- Digital Marketing Certification;
- Must be a member of MSK or CIM or a recognized IT Professional body;
- At least seven (7) years relevant experience; and
- Exposure in the advertising industry with proficiency in Creative Writing will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau, if shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the roles above, please submit your application including a detailed application letter and CV, quoting reference number for the role you are applying for. Your application should also include your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. To be considered, your application must be received by Wednesday, 21st June 2017 addressed to: The Director, Executive Selection Division, Deloitte Consulting Limited, Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates who applied in previous advertisements will need to re-apply afresh. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kenya Tourism Board is an equal opportunity employer