Position Scope: Reporting to the Property Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day to day building operations, rental collection, maintenance and on site supervision of work undertaken at the assigned buildings
- Collection of monthly rent from the tenants.
- Daily walk through and check of the buildings.
- Daily checks of all building service systems including but not limited to pumps, motors, lifts, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, mechanical and generators and completion of requisite inspection reports
- Weekly generator inspection and diesel fuel level checks and completion of the requisite inspection reports and logs.
- Fortnightly generator testing in conjunction with the generator service company and recording of all test results
- Undertaking and completing minor repairs / replacements, including light bulbs, leaking taps and minor furniture / hardware repairs
- Daily checking of all lifts for cleanliness and proper functioning and immediately having the requisite lift technicians attend to any lift problems or lift shut down.
- Daily checking of all lifts within building for bumpy rides, door operation problems and any other operational problems.
- Preventative maintenance programme activities.
- Co-ordinating maintenance technicians’ tasks in the assigned buildings, supervising the tasks and confirming completion of the tasks.
- Ensuring that all contractors in the buildings have authorisation to work and are following the KTDA Building Operation Guide and General Terms and Conditions.
- Providing assistance to contractors and overseeing their work in the assigned buildings.
- Ensuring that the security and cleaning staff are undertaking their duties and assisting / giving directions where required.
- Attending to tenant co-ordination and providing assistance as required.
- Meeting with tenants where any issues arise and advising the Property Manager of any concerns.
- Attending to building emergencies.
- Attending fortnightly security and cleaning meetings and any other meetings as directed.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Diploma in Building Management, Electrical Engineering and Real Estate.
- Five (5) years experience as a building caretaker, or supervisor in a larger commercial and residential
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at http://www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 23rd September 2015.