Enterprise Risk Management Coordinator and Analyst
Position Scope: Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Risk Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and documenting the risks associated with our various company business operations as well as monitoring the effectiveness of risk management processes and implementing needed changes.
- Assisting in preparing regular (quarterly) reports on status of risks including new risks
- Creating risk awareness programs within various cadres of employees, risk champions and management
- Assisting in updating the risk management framework
- Continuously researching the risk environment (internal and external) to ensure proactive programs for managing risks are in place
- Undertaking risk ratings reviews and scenario planning
- Keeping an updated company-wide inventory of risk registers and process risk champions
- Establishing and monitoring key risk indicators
- Analyzing transactions, internal reports and financial information for potential risks
- Advising on policies, procedures and control self assessment tools in response to identified risks
- Providing training and technical support to management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs
Qualifications / Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and experience;
- Degree in either Business, Enterprise Risk Management, Finance/Accounting or Economics, Statistics, Strategic Management, Engineering or related field,
- Four (4) years’ experience in auditing or risk management with hands-on experience in risk assessment.
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at http://www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 23rd September 2015.