Manager – Enterprise Risk Management
Position Scope: Reporting to the Group Head of Risk Assurance & Compliance, the successful candidate will be responsible for continual development, implementation and delivery of enterprise risk management services for our subsidiaries and managed companies to ensure improvement of governance, risk and control systems.
- Determining and quantifying the strategic and operational risk appetite across the KTDA Group in conjunction with the various departmental / division heads;
- Leading the implementation of integrated risk management strategy and policies in the various subsidiary and managed companies ;
- Co-coordinating Business continuity programs and compliance standards;
- Leading risk assessment, awareness and evaluation activities and identification of risks affecting the business including classification;
- Maintaining the group’s risk register and ensuring regular reporting, tracking and mitigation measures are in place;
- Developing and overseeing implementation of consistent integrated metrics and periodic management information system reports for key risk indicators;
- Keeping abreast with new initiatives and advising on risk management impacts and mitigations required;
- Developing and implementing initiatives that build a culture of risk orientation within the KTDA Group; and
- Preparing reports on the status of risks for the senior management and various subsidiary board committees
Qualifications / Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and experience;
- Bachelors degree in business, Finance/Accounting, Economics, Actuarial sciences, risk management or related fields
- A Master’s degree in either Business, Enterprise Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration or Economics, or Strategic Management or related field is an added advantage,
- Have at least seven (7) years’ experience in auditing or risk management, three (3) of which must be at supervisory or management level.
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at http://www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 23rd September 2015.