Reporting to the Senior Auditor, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing the Regional audit plan by carrying out audit procedures.
Responsibilities for the Regional Auditor Job
- Carrying out planned audits as per department’s policies, procedures and best practices;
- Discussing audit findings with the respective factory managers and recommending corrective actions / control enhancements where necessary;
- Compiling draft reports;
- Performing post audit followup after submission of reports to determine extent of implementation of audit recommendations;
- Presenting audit findings to supervisor for escalation;
- Discussing audit follow reports with Regional management/Head of Departments on any pending audit recommendation;
- Resolving problems and issues (conflict) from audits that have major impact;
- Researching on best practices & emerging issues;
- Participating in developing risk based audit plans;
- Carrying out investigative and adhoc audit assignments;
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation;
- Completing audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings on weekly reports.
- Liaising with external auditors and sharing reports
Qualifications for the Regional Auditor Job
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field;
- Qualifications in CPA – (K) or ACCA;
- Must be a member of ICPAK
- A minimum of Four (4) years of audit experience with at least 1 year experience in an audit firm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with SAP ERP is an added advantage
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at http://www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 14th July 2017.