To qualify for this position, interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance, possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Computer literacy, ability to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure is essential.
Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring business growth through planning and marketing services, networking with stakeholders and co-ordination of departmental activities and resources.
Marketing Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparation and implementation of marketing policies, strategies and evaluating results for improvement.
- Conducting and compiling intelligent market research .
- Taking part in customer feedback surveys and finding out ways to garner higher profits .
- Preparing accurate daily reports on customer service operations, challenges,achievements and areas that require attention or review.
- Developing branding initiatives and organizing corporate events.
- Organising and driving marketing campaigns to attract new members to the organization
- Assisting in preparation and management of budgets for marketing activities
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions while making recommendations to management.
- Educating customers and potential customers on current product and services.
- Organizing marketing materials for use by the direct marketers and for all marketing activities.
- Preparing reports on current products with recommendations on the same.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Qualifications For Marketing Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration (Marketing), or a Business Degree with Diploma in Marketing.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position.
- Must demonstrate high intergrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to multi task.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply For the Marketing job at KTDA here not later than 5th October 2016.