Direct Sales Jobs At KUSCCO In Kenya
KUSCCO is looking to recruit competent and dynamic Direct Sales Executives to grow business through gaining new customers and retaining existing accounts using the existing channels to reach the target market.
Direct Sales Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Prospecting for new business via traditional and modern trade channels so as to generate revenue for the company by increasing sales volume and profitability.
- Managing a set of customers in defined territory or region.
- Managing and servicing selected key customers.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with existing customers.
- Planning & implementing given sales strategy.
- Providing management with market feedback and intelligence.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales and retention targets
Qualifications For Direct Sales Jobs In Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree in business with a specialization/ Diploma in Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in field sales.
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder.
- Team working skills, assertive and flexible.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to [email protected] and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. The position will be a contract based on a retainer plus commission. All applications must be received on or before 23rd February 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.