KWAL is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following position:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Job Title: Administration Officer
Function / Division: HR & Administration
Supervisor / Manager Title: Administration Supervisor
Job Purpose: The Administration Officer will be responsible for coordinating the office services to ensure a smooth flow of office operations.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Administration Supervisor, the Job Holder will be responsible for coordinating the office services to ensure a smooth flow of office operations. In consultation with the Administration Supervisor, implement and evaluate the company’s facilities management strategies, policies and procedures to ensure they are responsive to the office needs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Liaise with insurance service providers to proper coverage of the employees.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the outsourced services for catering, cleaning and routine office maintenance to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Plan and execute all international travel arrangements including the follow up for processing of Visas and work permits where applicable.
- Follow up and make payments of annual licences, rates and any applicable statutory requirements payable by the company to the relevant authorities and obtain the required permits in a timely manner.
- In consultation with the administration supervisor, implement and evaluate the company’s facilities management strategies, policies and procedures to ensure they are responsive to the office needs.
- Coordinate the collation and distribution of mails and correspondences in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the head of department in managing the human capital in the section through day to day supervision, performance management, training needs assessment and overall staff motivation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the business related discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in administration in a similar organisation.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Competencies / Attributes
- Excellent planning & organizational skills including the ability to manage resources and accurately keep track of administrative issues.
- Experience in supervising administrative roles in an office setting.
- A self-driven individual who motivates and inspires confidence.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- High Integrity levels.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – All other department heads, Administration Officer and all other staff.
- External – Service providers, clients and suppliers.
Work Environment: This is an office based role.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
Email: [email protected]
to be received not later than October 24, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KWAL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.