KWAL is looking for a well – organized and highly motivated individual who is result – oriented to fill the following position:
Territory Sales Representative – Kisumu (Western Region)
Department: Sales and Distribution
Supervisor / Manager Title: Territory Sales Manager
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in the assigned territory in order to achieve the territory given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned territory through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
- Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collabollation with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales within a similar environment.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- Must possess a clean and valid driving license.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills.
- Drive for results with no excuses.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- High level of integrity.
- Internal – Sales and distribution, marketing, warehousing.
- External – Consumers, drinks venues, modern trade, HORECA, distributors, stockists.