Responsibilities for the Lab tech Job
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking laboratory stock to determine inventory levels.
- Maintains a safe and clean laboratory by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
Lab Tech Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Laboratory and already licensed;
- At least 0- 2 years. Working experience.
Starting Basic salary: Negotiable