Laboratory Technician Jobs at Bliss GV
Duties & Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician Job
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking laboratory stock to determine inventory levels.
- Maintains a safe and clean laboratory by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
Qualifications for the Laboratory Technician Job
- Diploma in Laboratory and already licensed;
- At least 5 years. Working experience.
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 13th May, 2017. Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume [email protected],[email protected]immediately, quoting the job title and preferred location as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.