Qualifications for the Registered Clinical Officers Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health;
- Must be Registered and Licensed with the Clinical Officers Council;
- Computer literate.
Registered Clinical Officers Job Responsibilities
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility:
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers:
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues:
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health:
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill:
- Collecting and compiling Clinical data;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents: National Identity Card Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials. Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission (EACC);Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.Any other relevant supporting documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Secretary Lamu County Public Service Board P.O.Box 536-80500 Lamu. The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4th October 2017