Marketing Officer Jobs at Langata Hospital
Duties and Responsibilities of the Marketing Officer Job
- Builds service line marketing strategies, plans and programs in conjunction with clinical department/division leadership.
- Manages portfolio of service lines, including market-facing service line definitions and channel/network go-to-market strategies
- Analyzes market research and delivers in-depth market positioning and competitive analysis.
- Monitors market share, volume, margin, quality outcomes, patient and physician satisfaction and other key performance indicators as they relate to assigned service lines.
- Develops strategies to build local, regional and national volume, market share and reputation/awareness.
- Evaluates competitive offerings and synthesizes and translates the Hospital’s capabilities into compelling, crisp competitive differentiation.
- Provides service line-specific content to support marketing communications and public relations content.
- Provides direction to marketing communications staff and external resources.
How to Apply
Forward CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating your name and position applied for on subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.