Vacancies In The County Department Of Tourism, Wildlife And ICT
REF: SCPSB/16/08/16 ICT OFFICER III J.G ‘H’
Positions: – 1 position
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Basic Ksh.19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 – 21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
ICT Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing and testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications
- Assisting in the implementation of the computer systems
- Providing user support and training of users
- Repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment and
- Reporting any faults for further action.
Requirements for ICT Job
For appointment to this grade a candidates must have
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C plain with at least a C- in mathematics and English /Kiswahili or its approved equivalent
Diploma in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on [email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm