Title :Auditor, Operations
Reporting to Audit Manager, the job holder will be required to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes to add value and improve organization’s operations.
- Contribute in conducting risk assessment for assigned audit assignments
- Perform audit procedures to give assurance on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, and compliance to KCB Group policies and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Prudential guidelines.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Review and evaluate the system of internal controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness and propose value adding recommendations for improvements.
- Document findings and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the Audit manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Must Possess CPA/ACCA, and CIA/CISA/ACIB, qualification
- Master degree is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of audit management software e.g. TeamMate
- A minimum 6 Years’ experience covering 2 years in Internal Audit and/or 4 years in External Audit or General Banking.
- Experience in implementing/managing a process framework and governance at enterprise level
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and self-drive.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected].
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 26th May, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable