Job Vacancies: Management Trainees – Animal Science
Our client, a leader in poultry farm management and services is seeking to recruit 6 Management Trainees – Animal Science to be based in Kenya.
The successful candidate must be a holder of a Degree in either Animal Science or Veterinary and must be willing to relocate out of Nairobi.
- Ensure flock units are ready one week to placement.
- Ensure dry, porous, pliable litter at any given time.
- Ensure effective management of overtime hours at any given stage of flock development.
- Ensure quarantine procedures are well understood and followed by all farm staff.
- Make regular checks on the farm house feed stores.
- Effective communication to team members on updates.
- Ensure feed distribution is effected within the given time and as per the set standard.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be assigned by the Manager.
- Must have a Degree in either Animal Science or Veterinary.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must have a strong personality and focused.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 38,000 – Ksh 40,000 (Approximately 380 – 400 USD)
Deadline: 29th June 2017
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2rwy2Ch
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***