A medium sized law firm in Nairobi is seeking a dynamic, well-qualified and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Conveyance Clerk.
The purpose of the role is to prepare the documentation required for the purchase and sale of real estate and attend to property settlements.
Conveyancers must have a sound knowledge of land law, land division, surveying, property development, property management, strata administration, insurance, taxation, business analysis, investment and contracts.
Conveyance Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and handling a range of conveyancing work; sub sale, loan documentations, developer’s cases from initial till final stage
- Attending and updating client correspondences
- Prepare status report on work and conveyancing matters
- Prepare and advise on contracts for the sale of real estate
- Conduct title searches and make enquiries with various government departments, local councils and water authorities
- Prepare and advise on mortgage documentation
- Attend to exchange-of-contracts and settlement procedures
- Prepare and advise on lease documentation.
Qualifications for the Clerk Job
- Diploma in Law
- Certificate in Computer packages and ability to use Word Processor and Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy and reputable law firm in conveyancing
How To Apply
Please send your application to [email protected] to reach us by close of business 13th January 2017. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.