Our client, a leading integrated financial services group with a strong presence in the East and Southern African region, seeks to hire dedicated, dynamic and ambitious individuals to fill the following position:
The job holder is responsible for the translation of business requirements into functional specifications.
He / she will be the link between the business and technical teams and support business in preparation and initiation of benefits review plan during project delivery and post project closure.
Key responsibilities and duties are:
- Support the Business in developing business cases and budgets.
- Analyse and evaluate requirements alignment against the organizations strategy and the prevailing economic and technological advances.
- Communicate both Business and IT requirements. (This will include both technical and non-functional requirements.
- Identify practical business and IT solutions (Designing and recommendation)
- Apply specific experience to design solutions for clients
- Verify that the respective solution meets both the business requirements and business case
- During the project phase ascertain the usability of solutions and upon deployment ascertain that objectives have been meet.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Information Technology or Statistics.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- At least five years relevant experience.
- Proven track record in achieving set targets
- Strategic thinker with strong relationship / network building skills
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written and analytical skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills at various levels
- Excellent business writing skills,
- Excellent presentation / facilitation skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups
- Good organization skills and demonstrable leadership qualities
How to Apply
If you are passionate about selling and helping others meet their respective targets, please submit your application with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, reference letters and details of referees stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to [email protected] by 14th July 2017.