Lean Solutions Group is comprised of Lean Energy Solutions Ltd, Lean Solutions Tanzania. We deal with Boiler Conversion, Manufacturing of Lean Briqs, Comprehensive Energy Audits
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Requirements for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Bachelors of Commerce Degree
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA 5)
- Knowledge of Tally or any other accounting software
Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval
- To ensure that the importation of projects and spares procurement is streamlined to receive the consignment within a maximum period of 2 months from the date of confirmation of order
- To ensure that all the statutory requirements are adhered to and all the submissions are made on time and as required.
- To ensure that monthly review meetings are held religiously to discuss the progress of financial activities
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is COB 22/03/2017.