Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management, briquette manufacture, lean Makaa manufacture and Kaizen Consultancy.
It seeks to fill the following position.
Logistics and Transport Officer
- Achieving required targets.
- Assist with coordinating transport within the organization.
- Assist to coordinate transport of briquettes and other material needed at the plant.
- Assist to develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines.
- Assist to support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of finished goods inventory
- Assist with transportation schedules to sister plants.-
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications will have an added advantage
- Diploma or ‘O’ Level qualification
- Transport and Logistics related diploma holders are advantaged
- Previous experience working in a transport and logistics firm.
How to Apply
- Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
- Applications to be sent to [email protected] Deadline for receiving applications is 18/08/2016. A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.