Learning Management System Administrator– GRADE 11- MUST/ ACA/06/16(1 POST)
Applicants are invited for post of Learning Management System Administrator.
Qualifications For Learning Management System Administrator Job
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field from an accredited and recognized university.
- Have trained on learning management systems.
- Have knowledge in web-based technologies.
- Be competent in database management.
- Be a business analyst.
- Have at least two (2) years working experience with Moodle®, Blackboard® or similar online educational platforms in a busy institution of higher learning.
Terms & Conditions of Service
Successful candidates, for the above positions, will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including house allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Meru University of Science and Technology Terms and Conditions of Service.
Applicants should submit two (2) copies of applications specifying the post together with a detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, academic leadership, publications, project grants and awards/scholarships, linkages and community service, e-mail and telephone contacts), copies of certificates and other testimonials. They should also provide names, telephone numbers, contact addresses and e-mail addresses of three (3) referees.
How to Apply
Applicants are also required to fill a job application summary form availed here and send hard and soft copies (Microsoft word document) to [email protected] Applications in hard copy and referees’ confidential reports should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016. The Vice Chancellor Meru University of Science and Technology P.O. Box 972 – 60200, MERU