Senior Lecturer Qualifications and Experience
- A PhD or equivalent degree qualification in Community Development (or Master’s degree qualification in special cases) from a recognized/accredited university;
- At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the university level as a Lecturer or six (6) years research/industry experience;
- A minimum of thirty two (32) publication points as a Lecturer or equivalent, of which at least twenty four (24) should be from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised at least three (3) postgraduate students to completion as a Lecturer or equivalent;
- Registered with the relevant professional body.
- Demonstrated classroom skills as evidenced by student evaluation and peer reviews by moderators
- Demonstrated evidence of success in some major non-teaching responsibilities at the University or other reputable organization will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications giving full details of age, marital status, education and professional qualifications, experience, current post, salary and other financial benefits, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, transcripts, the names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer) should be addressed to:- The Vice-Chancellor Africa Nazarene University P.O. Box 53067 – 00200 Nairobi. Applications should reach the office not later than 30th November, 2016. Applications could also be dropped at the Nairobi, CBD Campus – Aghro House building, Moi Avenue. Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.