Lecturer II Job at Bukura Agricultural College, Kenya
BAC 6 – THREE (3) Posts
Job REF: BAC/L/04/2016
Lecturer Job Description
- This is the entry and training grade for the lecturers. A lecturer at this level will be involved in preparation of training materials and schemes of work for trainees;
- designing specialized training programmes; conducting lectures in an area of specialization;
- delivering specialized training programmes; supervising practical and demonstrations and assessing performance. In addition, the lecturer will be required to organize and conduct students outreach programmes, educational tours and visits.
Specifications for Lecturer Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Veterinary Medicine with a valid Practicing License or Bachelors of Education ( Physics/Chemistry) from a recognized Institution; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
All applicants should submit certified copies of compliance certificates from the following institutions:
- Criminal Investigations Department,
- Kenya Revenue Authority,
- Higher Education Loans Board,
- Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission; and
- Credit Reference Bureau
Terms of Service
The post of Finance and Administration Officer will be offered on a three years contract basis renewable upon satisfactory performance. The rest of the posts will be offered on Permanent and Pensionable Terms.
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications clearly stating the reference in the letter and on the envelope so as to reach the address shown below by 10th August 2016- 5.00 p.m.
- The Principal/CEO Bukura Agricultural College P.O. BOX 23-50105 Bukura
- Or E-mail to: [email protected]