Our client, a developer, owner and operator of power plants and infrastructure across sub-Saharan Africa are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Counsel to be based in their Nairobi Offices. The ideal candidate Must have experience consulting or partnering with Renewable Energy Companies.
- Managing and drafting Construction contracts , Financing documents, Shareholder agreements, Joint ventures agreements and Shareholder buyouts
• Overseeing private equity transactions and equity fund raisings
• Administrating Mergers and acquisitions and carrying out Due diligence
• Corporate structuring and execution
• Dispute resolution
• General compliance guidance on the Corporations Act
• Engagement letters and contracts.
• Engagements with outside counsel.
- Must have a Master degree and a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Between 10 and 15 years’ experience in a respected top –tier corporate practice or in-house legal department
• Formally Qualified to practice Kenyan Law and / or English Law
• Must have an extroverted personality and enjoy working with dynamic teams
• Must be able to thrive under pressure.
• Must be professional and a person of high integrity.
• Must be knowledgeable on relevant legislation
• Excellent communication skills and engaging personality
• The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships