Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Lewa), based in Isiolo Kenya, is an organization that works as a catalyst and a model for the conservation of wildlife and its habitat.
We are looking for a high calibre, self-driven and dedicated Security Administrative Officer with a commitment to excellence to enhance our Security Department.
Reporting to the Head of General Security, this position is responsible for management of day to day administrative, governance and logistics of the security department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of administrative support and guidance for the security department;
- Coordination and participation in departmental proposal and report writing to donors and other external partners;
- Coordination of the departmental budget preparation, administration and control;
- Take lead in handling logistical issues in the department including relevant procurement procedures, organizing for meetings and workshops;
- Manage overall work processes in the Security Department; and
- Ensure that the department is compliant with all relevant statutory and donor requirements.
The job holder must possess:
- A degree in Business Administration or its equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- High level of integrity;
- Experience in proposal writing and donor reporting;
- Experience in basic accounting skills; and
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter to the address below indicating your current gross pay and salary expectation for this position.
Provide your daytime telephone contact and contacts of three professional referees by 23th May, 2016.
The Human Resource Manager Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Private Bag, Isiolo, Kenya
OR Email: [email protected]
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted