We are a leading insurance services company affiliated to Liberty Group, a wealth management company represented in 14 African countries.
We use our knowledge and action to guide our customers on their journey to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
To help us advance this goal, we are seeking talented, self motivated and skilled individual of high personal integrity to fill the position of an IT Analyst / Developer.
Reporting to the Business Systems Analyst, the I.T Analyst / Developer will be responsible for running batch processes on key business applications and designing, creating, testing, documenting new and amended applications from approved and signed off specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- To analyse, design and deliver quality solutions according to business requirements within given deadlines.
- To liaise with system vendors for solutions that address specific user needs
- To document changes according to application and governance standards
- To conduct structured problem solving and root cause resolution
- To do comprehensive impact analysis so as to provide realistic estimates of effort and size of the task and provide input to the testing team on the impacted
- To ensure that all enhancements to business systems are comprehensively tested by users and documented before application into the live environment.
- To take ownership of delivery of the assigned tasks within the expected timelines.
- To provide constructive and timeous feedback on work progress and problems encountered to relevant stakeholders.
- To perform key process tasks on key business applications as per given operational schedules throughout the year.
- Maintain accurate and complete job schedules of Job processes run on key business
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their applications and updated CVs to [email protected] by 10th September, 2015 stating the job title on the subject heading.
Liberty Life is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity.
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted