East Africa Safari Air Express Ltd is Kenya’s premier safari and private charter airline based in Nairobi, and operating from Kenyatta International and Wilson Airports. With daily scheduled flights within Kenya and the region.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking for a qualified and talented licensed training engineer to join our team.
He will be responsible for training the maintenance team on the fleet we operate.
Suitable candidates should:
- Be a licensed aircraft engineer with type rating on the F28, DC 9 and MD80.
- Currently be practicing as a licensed aircraft maintenance engineer, with a minimum of 10 years as a class one CRS maintenance release engineer on categories ‘A’ & ‘C’ and ‘X (Electricals, Avionics and Instruments, Compass).
- Must have had refresher training from an approved ATO within the Last 1 year on the above types and must have the legal right to work in Kenya.
- Have well-developed verbal, written communication and Microsoft Office skills.
- Have competent training skills to train the maintenance personnel on our aircraft types.
- A high level of motivation with a professional team-focused work ethics.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their resumes and testimonials to [email protected] by August 22nd, 2016.