Liquor Store Sales Attendant
Our client is looking for a liquor sales person who will receive, store, stock and sell liquor at the liquor store.
Job Location: River Road – Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer questions from the customer regarding the product content, use and price
- Check identification of proof of age and deny services to underage
- Receives and verifies stocking
- Balancing daily receipts wit daily sales reports.
- Stocking and facing product on the shelves and in storage.
- Pens and closes the store maintaining security.
- Routine cleaning and maintenance of store area.
Skills and qualifications.
- A certificate in food and beverage is an added advantage.
- Beverage (alcohol) sale experience.
- Computer skilled: Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Have previously worked in a liquor store or a bar.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 11th October, 2015 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.