Loans Officer Job at BIMAS Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned microfinance organisation seeks to fill the position of a loan Officer.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Duty station: Branch office (This is an entry level position)
Loan Officers Job Responsibilities
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
Qualifications for the Loans Officer Job
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have atleast 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
- Holder of valid certificate of good conduct.
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally
- Ability to make sound judgement and prompt right decisions
- Self-motivated and mature
- Ability to build trust , communicate effectively and value others in the team
- Ability to work with numbers
How to Apply
Applications should be received on or before the 19th May 2017 and addressed to
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100 or [email protected]
Indicate the position as the subject of your email.
Attach an application letter and an Updated CV
indicate current and expected salary on your CV
Indicate how soon you would be available.
Applications that do not follow these guidelines will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.