Loans Officer Job at Kenya Union of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our affiliate deposit taking SACCOs for the following positions:
- To manage credit activities in the organization
Loans Officer Job Key Responsibilities:
- Financial mobility, increase member deposits and loan uptake for better and sound liquidity for the Society.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on Competitive interest rates on loan products
- Delinquency management, to enhance number of performing loans hence improving the quality of loan portfolio and reduced provisions on bad & doubtful loans for better surplus.
- Validate and approve data for posting
- Appraise loans and ensure applications are correctly completed for approval.
- Prepare periodic departmental performance reports
- Check data input sheet against cash journals and edit list
- Monitor loan repayment schedule
- Maintain a proper record keeping system for easy retrieval and sustenance of institutional memory
Qualifications for Loans Officer Job
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or business related field
- CPA 3 or equivalent
- 2 years working experience in a similar role
Online applications can be sent to [email protected] and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject.
All applications must be received by 2nd September 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.