Locum Nurse Job At Nova Academies, Kenya
Nova Academies is a pan-African school network that prepares the next generation of leaders and innovators through world-class teaching methods with an emphasis on 21st century skills. We look for passionate and creative individuals who are eager to bring in their diverse perspectives and experiences to develop innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
As the Locum Nurse you will play a critical role in the promotion of students and staff well being on the day that you are on duty.
Your role will be based at the school- Nova Academy, Ondiri, Kikuyu
Locum Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Providing curative and preventative services to the students and part of the staff on campus.
- Overseeing medication administration.
- Receiving drugs/Doctor`s instructions from students /parents upon return from medical appointments.
- Documenting the day’s activities clearly and in detail in the daily report book.
- Taking students to hospital when need arises.
- Working in liaison with the TOD/Boarding team to oversee student cleaning/laundry.
- Making calls to parents as appropriate in consultation with the nurse/principal.
- Notifying security in advance of student(s) being picked for medical appointments.
Qualifications For Locum Nurse Job
- You are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- You have ability to work under a lot of pressure
- You are computer literate
- You have good organization skills
- Qualified Nurse.
- Working hours are between 7am and 6pm.
- All the day’s meals will be provided.
- Daily wage is negotiable.
- Depending on your performance you might be offered a full time role in our second upcoming campus.
How to Apply