Our client, an upmarket Safari company, is looking for a Lodge Manager for their luxury tented camp in Masai Mara. The successful candidates must have at least 5 years Managerial experience in a high end Lodge or Tented Camp, be strong leaders and very customer oriented. They will be responsible for managing the camps guest experience, front-of-house management, monitoring standards throughout the lodge, marketing, reservations, operations, human resources, repairs & maintenance, staff training, profitability and conservation liaison.
- Day to day running of the camp and ensure all operational areas are functioning.
• Maintain effective communication, at all times, with the team & head office.
• Be accountable for all relevant Product delivery and Stock management.
• Commercial accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management.
• Monitor and oversee Maintenance issues.
• Prepare Monthly Management reports.
• Complete weekly rotas for the team and maintain correct staffing level at all times.
• Ensure Health and safety/fire checks are carried out, as required.
• Ensure Overall property appearance is pristine at all times.
• Resolve and handle Guest complaints.
- Hotel Management degree/diploma from a reputable institution.
• Over 5 years of experience in a 5 Star hotel or Tented camp.
• Very good computer skills – MS Office Suite.
• Excellent Communication and People skills.
• Hands on and Problem solver.
• Leadership and Management skills.
• Be a good motivator.