E-Sales & Marketing Job at Longhorn Publishers
Longhorn Publishers, a leading firm with a strong presence in East Africa region whose core business is publishing and distributing educational and leisure publications, wishes to recruit dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the following post on a one year renewable contract:
This position is critical in ensuring the creation of demand and increase in market share for company’s e- products. The E-Sales and marketing officer will be responsible to the Chief Digital officer for developing executing sales strategies in the area of operation.
Responsibilities for the E-Sales & Marketing Job
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans and strategies to optimise the brand’s market share in the region.
- Monitoring, supervising and managing the performance of field staff individually and as a team.
- Setting the regional sales budgets and sales targets for the department.
- Liaising with Finance department and coordinating debt collection within the region.
- Ensuring that promotional materials are distributed to target clients and that they are well displayed and utilized;
- Identifying and advising on the new distribution outlets.
- Organizing and conducting seminars for teachers, education officers and other stakeholders and use the forums to market and promote Longhorn products.
Qualifications for the E-Sales & Marketing Job
For appointment to this position, one must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a business related field from a recognized institution.
- A diploma in ICT or a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in E – sales and marketing.
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications given, submit your application letter and current CV indicating the job title on the subject line to [email protected]: To reach us not later than Monday 25 March 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.