Job Title: Communications Assistant – Lottery
Salary: Kshs. 60k – 80k + BonusOur client is one of the leading lottery and sports betting operator in emerging markets.
The company has brands in over 18 national divisions across Africa / Asia and with central offices in London.
- Supporting the content manager with sports, betting and company news for use across a broad platform of channels including print, web, social media, mobile and POS TV
- Supporting the implementation of this content through channels across approximately ten national brands
- Creating a social media schedule with engaging and interactive content
- Creating new copy and sourcing existing material in a highly organised and efficient process
- Communicate effectively with local marketing managers to develop local news content
- Opportunity to support the Marketing Team with the development in all areas of communication including branding, point of sale and customer/employee communications
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
- An enthusiastic, highly organized and disciplined individual
- A Degree in Communication, Mass Communication, Public Relations or Journalism
- Excellent English writing/editing skills, meticulous eye for detail
- Strong knowledge and interest in football and betting
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Proficient on Facebook and Twitter
- An understanding of the unique characteristics of the countries we operate in
- Bilingual: French / Swahili desirable but not essential
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Communications Assistant – Lottery) to [email protected] before Friday 4th April, 2016.
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
- only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.