Industry: LPG Sector
Our client, a leading LPG Marketing Company in Kenya is seeking to recruit a Stock Controller.
The ideal candidate should be of high integrity and very well conversant with their respective area.
Only male candidates should apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Cylinder stock reconciliation
- Organizing and dispatching orders and cylinders,
- In charge of godown staff
- Any other duties as specified by the company.
Skills & Abilities:
- Candidates with a diploma or higher qualification will have an added advantage for the position.
- Male only and between Age -20-30 yrs
- Report writing skills
- Good mathematical and Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Person of high integrity
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to generate and come up with new ideas and implement the same
- Must have a valid Certificate of good conduct
- Be computer literate.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Must be flexible to work in odd hours as situation may sometimes call for.
The budget for the position is Kshs 30,000 net.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 16th March 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.