Law Society of Kenya
Job Title: Front Office Personnel / Receptionist
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling customer care duties and the reception area;
- Managing front office records;
- Managing telephone exchange;
- Maintaining good ambiance at the reception area;
- Handling telephone calls
- Ensure proper documentation of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Managing enquiries
- Assisting in handling member programs
- Any other duty assigned by the Secretary/CEO
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in either Customer Service; Public Relations; Front Office Operations; or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution
- A certificate in computer applications from a recognised institution
- Be fluent in both oral, written English and Kiswahili
- Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a recognized institution for at least 3 years
- Knowledge of clerical functions, including filing, office procedures, and operation of office equipment
- Ability to communicate general instructions and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and handle diverse clients
How to Apply
If you meet the requirement of any of the positions, submit application complete with, copies of certificates, testimonials and CV outlining qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, daytime telephone contact, e-mail address, names and addresses of three referees.
All applications should be forwarded to the undersigned and must clearly indicate the position applied for so as to reach us not later than Friday 29 July 2016.
Only candidates who fulfill the above requirements will be contacted.
The Secretary/CEO Law Society of Kenya Lavington. Opp. Valley Arcade. Gitanga Road P.O. Box 72219-00200, Nairobi