Our client is in the Oil & Gas industry dealing with lubricants and other fuel products. They are looking to hire a confident and capable Sales Executive to increase the sales volumes for their lubricant products.
Salary: 60k – 80k
Location : Nairobi
Responsibilities for the Lubricants Sales Executive Job
- Establish and nurture relations with clients to increase the company’s market share.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- To establish contact with potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance to clients and making recommendations on products to use.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how the product meets client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Advising management on strategies to enhance competitive advantage and increase in market share.
- Performing any other duties as may be prescribed by management from time to time.
Lubricants Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering or related studies
- At least 3 years’ B2B sales experience. Technical sales background is desired
- Valid Driving License
- Good communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and client service delivery focus.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lubricants Sales Executive) to [email protected] before Monday 27th February 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.