Technical Sales Rep Job – Lubricants Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 50k – 60k
Our client is one of the global leaders in fuel and fuel additive technology. They are looking to hire a confident and capable Technical Sales representative with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Technical Sales Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Searching for new clients who and maximizing client potential in designated region.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients on products that best satisfies their needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
Qualification & Skills for Technical Sales Job
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / chemical engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 year working experience in the oil and gas.
- Lubricants product knowledge
- A valid driving License.
- Must have good communication Skills.
- Articulate and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Representative Job – Lubricants) to [email protected] before Saturday 28th May 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.