DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
2. Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
3. Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
4. Understands room status and room status tracking.
5. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
6. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
7. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
8. Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
9. File room keys
10. Knows how to use front office equipment.
11. Process guest check-outs.
12. Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out’s, currency exchange,
13.Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
14. Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the supervisor/ manager.
15. Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
16. Any other duties assigned by the management
1. A Diploma in Front Office operations or any other related field a degree will be an added advantage
2. At least two years experience in a Hospitality Setup
3. Good communication skills and self driven
4. Customer focused and good problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVS to [email protected] before 13th March 2016.