Living Water is providing safe drinking water, Christian Witness, sanitation and health education to communities across Kenya.
Living Water Service Centre seeks to recruit for the following position:
The position will be based in Nairobi.
- Provide support to the Country Director in the following areas:
- Manage the Country Director’s office diary, appointments and administration;
- Review documents for the Country Director’s approval;
- Organize special events and meetings on behalf of the Country Director;
- Follow up on departmental monthly reports, consolidate and produce a field related report;
- Research and assist the Country Director with the preparation of various documents, reports, and presentations.
- At all times maintain good relationships with the senior management team, coordinators, partners and team members;
- Take notes and minutes of the senior management and general management meetings
- Where necessary, represent the Country Director in external meetings, as delegated
- Communicate, when instructed, to the staff regarding the decisions taken in the management meetings for action
- Perform other related duties as required by the Country Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial, Public/Business Administration, Marketing/Customer care, Communication, Office management
- 3 years’ work experience in similar or related role
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- High level of innovation and presentation skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Kiswhaili – both verbal and written
- Diplomatic approach when dealing with people;
- Team player, detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Assertive, results- and service-focused with a high degree of integrity.
How to Apply