Roles for the Credit Analyst Job
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for internal and management-level consumption.
- Consult with internal teams to influence their strategic decisions on credit performance.
- Ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Continuously drive reporting improvements and identify process deficiencies.
- Identify the root cause of data trends and outliers.
- Develop and run queries to pull/ transform data from multiple sources.
- Respond to data requests from various internal departments as needed to drive business value.
Develop and drive analytical work streams that will directly lead to significant revenue generation and/ or cost reduction.
Collaboration with the Data Team
- Contribute to the maintenance of data analysis tools and processes.
- Contribute to policy development and regulation.
Improving Internal Analytical Capabilities
- Continuously evaluate and suggest new technologies to enhance team analytics.
- Deepen individual and team analytical abilities.
- Improve individual and team proficiency with analytical tools such as SQL, Microsoft Excel and R.
Credit Analyst Job Requirements
- Quantitative degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or an equivalent.
- 1 year work experience in an analytical role with a meaningful exposure to data extraction and analytical methodologies.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases.
Knowledge and relevant experience in Microsoft Excel and related tools such Access and Power BI.
- Comfortable in both verbal and written communication.
How to Apply
To apply, please logon to HERE. Click on the “click to apply” button adjacent to this job and follow the application instructions. It is advised to complete all the required fields as requested as well as any assessments stipulated as a requirement.
Please Note MKOPA Solar is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. In compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, MKOPA does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or genetic information in its programs or activities, including employment.
MKOPA, as a policy, does not collect/charge any money as a preemployment or postemployment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
Due to the large number of applications received by us, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are short listed for the post and invited for an interview. Therefore, if you have not heard from MKOPA within 4 weeks of the date of the deadline your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
This measure has been taken in the interests of efficiency and cost effectiveness and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.