Device Data Analyst Job Vacancy At M-Kopa In Kenya
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers.
M-KOPA is seeking:
Position Title: Device Data Analyst
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Position Start: As soon As Possible
Reporting to: Device Analytics Manager
Device Data Analyst Job Purpose
- This position will allow M-KOPA to do more data analysis on units in the field so as to quickly respond to device issues (whether they be hardware or firmware issues). The analysis on devices allows for reduction of data costs on SIMs by reducing multiple reports of device events, respond to battery issues by changing the firmware profile or by proactively returning units or to identify incorrect messages that are being sent to unit resulting in unexpected behavior.
Device Data Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, & quarterly reports to analyze device performance and production performance
- Examine business objectives and devise new reports that will help the business meet these objectives by improving products.
- Maintain reports and distribute findings to relevant teams
- Analyzing device statistics including changes made to current devices and devices in the test stage
- Proactive in providing reporting tools, reports and analysis to relevant teams
- Effective communication with key partners and peers
Requirements For Device Data Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Programming, or Information Technology.
Skills & Experience
- Two (2) to five (5) years of data analysis, SQL or similar.
- Experience in analytical-reporting
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Skills
- Microsoft Office suite/Microsoft Office Query SQL
- Communication skills
- Competitive covering a monthly salary, performance bonus and medical benefits reflective of the candidate’s experience and skills.
How to Apply
- To apply, send an updated detailed copy of your CV and a cover letter expressing why you feel you would be an excellent candidate for the role to [email protected] with the subject EV-DDA-2078 Deadline for application is 5pm on Wednesday 1st June, 2016.
- Please Note
- M-KOPA, as a policy, does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
- Due to the large number of applications received by us, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are short listed for the post and invited for an interview. Therefore, if you have not heard from M-KOPA within 4 weeks of the date of the deadline your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- This measure has been taken in the interests of efficiency and cost effectiveness and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.