(Research, Innovation and Linkages) Registrar Jobs at Machakos University
This position is responsible to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor(Research, Innovation and Linkages).
The incumbent would be expected to assist in attracting funding for research, innovation, and extension in the University and team up with researchers and academic staff of the University to prepare research proposals for funding from counties, central government and international organizations.
Registrar Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research, Innovation and Linkages) in the general administration, planning, budgetary and financial matters in the Division;
Provide secretarial services to all Senate committees related to Research, Innovation and Linkages matters;
- Coordinate and collect evidence for performance targets and preparation of the division’s monthly, quarterly and annual performance contract reports;
- Help identify funding opportunities and disseminate the information to potential researchers and academic staff in the University
- Support researchers and academic staff in preparing proposals and budgets
- Promote and coordinate innovation activities and incubation centers;
- Publicize and market research/innovation output and capabilities of the University;
- Provide detailed feedback to researchers, including advice on ways to make research grant applications more competitive;
- Coordinate establishment of industry linkages and students attachments and internship;
How to Apply