• Act as the focal client contact, identify clients’ business strategies and objectives, logistics and transportation needs and buying criteria to develop and articulate value-based solutions to address their needs and wants.
• Develop deep and senior relationships with assigned clients and take every opportunity to probe for business opportunities. Utilise the senior-client contact relationship to open doors and support the account-development process.
• Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide first-class service to further increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Track and analyse market development.
• Study and leverage internal and external financial data to build winning strategies.
• Communicate closely and proactively with management, provide strong support to all development initiatives, policies, processes and guidelines.
• Position Safmarine as the preferred transportation partner with clients.
• Bachelor degree holder or above.
• Fluent spoken and written English, additionally fluent local language is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant sales experience with proven track record in transport/logistics sales and/or major client management.
• Excellent knowledge in supply chain management coupled with a good understanding in East Africa business, sourcing, and logistics and transportation market.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
• Highly analytical with proven negotiation skills.
• Excellent commercial acumen.
• Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
We Offer An excellent opportunity where you will join one of the best Key Account Management teams in the industry. You will gain solid sales, tender and contract management knowledge, key account management tools and best practices as well as management reporting, analytics and planning skills. You will also acquire the most updated and relevant supply chain insights and an extensive understanding in customers and the market. This will provide you with the expert knowledge needed to excel in the role and for further career development.
How to Apply
|Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here|