• Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
• Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
• Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
• Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
• Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
• Formulate and manage service contracts with customers.
• Ensure replies to all sales leads and key correspondence are delivered within 24 hours.
• Assist with processing price quotes and rate negotiations.
• Research and analyse competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyse sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience in the industry or equivalent sales experience. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software. Knowledge in Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com will be an added advantage.
We Offer An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here