The successful candidate will be tasked with marketing of advertising space and increasing the monthly magazine subscription.
Salary: 30K+ Commissions
Magazine Sales & Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Selling advertising space in the monthly magazines, increasing subscription of the monthly magazines.
- Arranging for meeting with media agents to formulate annual advertising budgets.
- Continuous communication with clients to maintain client base
- Monitoring competitions activities to ensure timely reactions.
- Negotiating advertisement contracts with agents and clients adhering to companies policies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting targets set out
- Generate Sales by establishing new contact and re-establishing dormant contacts.
Requirements for the Magazine Sales & Marketing Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 2 years sales experience in media sales
- Prior experience in magazine sales and distribution is preferred
- Extensive knowledge working with marketing and advertising agencies
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Magazine Sales & Marketing Executive) to [email protected] before Thursday 10th August 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV