Maintenance Administrator jobs in Telecommunications industry, Kenya
Title: Maintenance Administrator-Telecommunications
Salary: Kshs 60-80K
Our client is a communications infrastructure company whose core business is to provide innovative products, solutions and services that build, support and maintain telecommunication networks. They seek to hire an administrator to provide administrative planning and resource procurement assistance to the Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations groups.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the work order process, ensuring correct accurate data entry of information.
- Assist with the development and monitoring of Engineering and Maintenance budgets.
- Manage the Engineering and Maintenance Management System controlled documents, including reviews, updates and distribution of hard copies
- Work closely with the maintenance department to ensure smooth running of projects
- Responsible for scheduling servicing and arranging repairs for clients
- Work closely with the internal teams, external Engineers and contractors to coordinate the projects. It’ll be fast paced, technical and very customer-orientated
- Arrange Engineers’ diaries, managing those alongside customer’s schedules and keeping accurate reports
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the facility maintenance budget.
budget recommendations; monitor expenditures and prepare cost estimates
- Monitor and control supplies and equipment
order supplies and tools as necessary
- Issue and manage weekly forward scheduled Maintenance.
- Prepare Documents for equipment procurement.
- Maintain contractor files and correspondence related to the various contracts.
- Receive progress, monitor and complete responsive repair requests.
- To undertake any other tasks which might reasonably be requested by their line manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in a business related field.
- At least 2 Years experience in Administration in a fast paced environment.
- Good commercial acumen and an interest in understanding technical issues.
- Should have Knowledge and understanding of maintenance practices and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly motivated as part of a team or individually
- Self Motivated, shows initiative and an innovative approach
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Maintenance Administrator-Telecommunications) to [email protected] before 28th March 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted